AN ESSAY IS MORE THAN JUST WORDS, IT’S ABOUT WRITING WITH DISCIPLINE
Discipline has taught us to be civil and even in the fields of studies and employment, it comes first to everything. The best and the initial stage to inculcate the habit of working with rules are to instill the pattern of writing essays. The best essay writers become the best with regular writing practice and who do not deviate from the defined structure and format of essays.
ANESSAY.COM knows and believes that there is more than one format of writing an essay but in the preliminary period there is only one basic rule and you can start your journey with the simple five-paragraph rule of essay writing.
The five golden rules of structuring the essay right whenever one sits down to write:
- Introduction:The introduction can decide whether the essay is worth reading further or not. Acquaint the reader with the topic of your writing, you will write the introduction first but it may read revision after the final draft of the body and the conclusion. Introduce the ideas which you will include in the essay. Talk about your interpretation of the topic and how you plan to approach it. Define the important terms and concepts relevant to the topic.
- Body:the body or the content of the essays should not come out as a monolog. Divide the information and the arguments into small paragraphs; this will enhance the presentation of the essay. Each paragraph should consist of a specific idea that is appropriate to the topic and should be introduced and further expand into arguments and descriptions. The body is the soul of the essay; establish links amongst the paragraphs and between the topics. It is like a continuous prose. Do not restrict yourself from voicing your thoughts, arguments and opinions. Include quotations and facts, analyze and describe them.
- Conclusion:Summarize the key points of the essay but do not repeat them. It can be like a synopsis to your essay because most readers are lazy and want to be done with essay and so they read the conclusion to debate whether the essay is worth the time or not. Relate the conclusion to the introduction. The conclusion should not exceed a page.
- Graphics: graphics of the essay is simply to please the eyes of the readers it can be in the form a graph, chart, list, tables, maps or images. The graphics should be labeled and numbered to convey the message that it intends to.
- References: References is acknowledging the ideas, data and the sources that are used in drafting the essay.
- Appendices:/ Appendices are generally avoided in essays but it is a place to include the terms that might disturb the flow of the essay. It is important to pick out the terms that need to fill the void.
Generally, when one mentions the five-paragraph essay , they think about the body as the first, second and third point, yes it can be but the body is supposed to be in paragraphs so including that under this context seemed evitable.
As stated earlier, an essay is an art and an art needs guidance and routine practice, perfect it with professionals available online at several essay writing services but it will your duty to pick out the best essay writing service.
Avail expert assistance at ANESSAY.COM