THE FORMS AND STYLES OF AN ESSAY ARE WHAT MAKES ONE A PROFESSIONAL ESSAYIST
The essay writers are just like poets, they are born to amaze the world with the facts and citations, and revive the former works of an essayist who has been long forgotten. The essays have more than one role; they are used as a tool to select applicants for universities and even for employment.
The specific tools of form and style in an essay reward it with the attention that it deserves. ANESSAY.COM agrees with the thought that to stand out amongst hundreds of essays; it is important to use the correct format of writing and also include the forms and styles that will make it more presentable and recognize the writer as a future-essayist.
The different forms and styles that an essay should include:
- Cause and effect: The writer needs to link the cause with the effect. The writer has to keep a number of things in mind to assure that a specific cause will lead to a particular effect. That includes the language of writing, presentation of the events and points in a chronological order. The question should be rhetorical and to assure that every reader is able to find the answer, the writer ought to reflect on the subject or the topic, verify the purpose and also keep the audience in mind. After a careful consideration, the writer should focus on the conclusion.
- Classification and division:classification equals to placing the small parts of same nature into one big category whereas, a division is a task of dividing a whole into smaller parts.
- Compare and contrast: a comparison can be done only when there is a similarity between two points or phrases, the basic aim of comparison is to show how two different phrases address the same issue or actions. Contrast on the other hand is to show the difference between sentences or objects. The comparisons and contrasts in an essay are always in a chronological order.
- Descriptive: a description in an essay is solely to appeal to the eyes and minds of the reader. The words are the key ingredients to create a beautiful imagery and connect the readers with the narration. The description can be a place or a person or of an object. The descriptions in an essay need not be in chronological order.
- Dialectic: This form of an essay is usually seen in the subject of philosophy. Basically, the writer presents a thesis statement and an argument; the argument is debated and analyzed and is finalized with a novel argument at the end.
The forms and styles of an essay are different to every piece of writing. It largely depends on the category of the essay and also on the subject and the course it is related to. To present the essay in an apt logical form, it is advisable to include graphs and various diagrams that will put to rest any confusion with the presented fact and analysis.
Writing cannot be perfected overnight, it requires regular practice and the life of a student is much easier when he/she has professional help on a single click. The essay writing services have various formats and structures of the essay that you can refer to time and again.
However, to spot the best essay writing service, ask for a sample of an essay and if that turns out to be more than the standard of your expectation, then seize the moment and consult the experts for writing a masterpiece.
Take your first step to becoming an essayist and contactANESSAY.COM